We will learn to take grocery store or garden florals and turn them into a beautiful arrangement for your table or gift for a friend. Arrangements will incorporate a variety of stems, included but not limited to: roses, carnations, tulips, delphinium or snapdragons, and assorted greenery.
**Bring your own vessel, bowl, vase, mason jar, or pitcher to house your arrangement: highlighting our theme of “what is available”
Skills to Master:
- Gathering flowers for a well rounded arrangement
- Tips and tricks for assembling bouquet or arrangement
- How to care for flowers to make them last
About your Instructor
Katie Noland is a mama of three with a love for Flour & Flowers. She loves to bake with simple and seasonal ingredients to spread joy and make memories with her kiddos. Her passion for flowers has allowed her to create beautiful bouquets and arrangements for over six years in the wedding industry. Katie’s classes are hands-on, fully interactive, and you’ll always leave with something beautiful or delicious in hand!
Location and other details:
- In person: 3575 Bankhead Road, Loomis CA
- Please note there are no refunds or exchanges for classes. Review the full policy when signing up.
- Kids age 12 and above are welcome with their own ticket and accompanied by an adult.